If you would like to cooperate with us, please read the principles of submitting cooperation offers concerning purchase of food products below:
All tenders and offers of cooperation should be sent to or . To speed up the process of offer assessment, please could you accurately present your opinion on the following issues that must be included in an offer that is submitted to us:
1. Purchasing price specified on an invoice (price list 100 and discount percentage)
2. Price guarantee – what is the period for which you guarantee that the terms and conditions are not changed (price increases)
3. Credit limit (required securities)
4. Logistic minimum for 12 branches countrywide
5. Time of order delivery to our branches or time of order preparing when EXW terms
6. Bonus system concerning promotion, marketing, purchase and resale in the final market
7. Guarantee of maintenance of agreed product stock
8. Quality certificates (attestations, Polish label form, quality specification, etc.)
9. Confirmation of a membership in a capital group
We will contact you immediately, if we are interested in specific products or solutions presented in your offer. A decision on an introduction of a new supplier and new product offer is made together in the sales and marketing department. Therefore, an offer has to be sent to us via e-mail.
After the basic offer is agreed and we approve terms and conditions of cooperation, could you please deliver the following documents:
“Product card" a submission of every product via e-mail – it may be downloaded in form of a PDF/XLS file.
Registration documents of the Supplier’s company (NIP – tax identification number, REGON - Polish business registry number, registration of business activity, National Court Register, etc.)
“Supplier’s card”- communication - contact phone numbers for the purpose of orders, complaints, etc. it may be downloaded in form of a PDF/XLS file.
All inquires related to a submission of an offer should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.